Apprenticeship restaurant specialist (m/f/d)Full time Part time @Talent Acquisition posted 7 months ago
Job advertisements description
Restaurant professionals take on the role of host in a restaurant and are thus significantly involved in the success of the company. They prepare the tables, advise and look after the guests, take orders, serve the desired food and drinks and collect the bill. In addition, they create menus and drinks menus and look after glasses, crockery and cutlery.
IMPORTANT TRAINING CONTENT:
- Receiving guests, escorting them to the tables, taking orders
- Pour drinks, serve food and drinks
- Prepare and decorate rooms and tables
- Look after gastronomic utensils such as glasses or crockery
- Receiving and handling reservations and reclamations (complaints).
- 1st year of apprenticeship: EUR 810 plus tip
- 2nd year of apprenticeship: EUR 920 plus tip
- 3rd year of apprenticeship: EUR 1,050 plus tip
- 4th year of apprenticeship: EUR 1,135 plus tip
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!