Administrator & HR CoordinatorFull time @Addify posted 9 months ago
- Responsible for accurate record keeping for HR and the PRO process.
- Recording information to be used in the payroll and bonus calculations.
- To administer the daily operations report and check and follow up on information required for it.
- To keep a record of hours worked by the team and to update the management software with actual vs planned hours. To use this information to create monthly bonus calculations.
- To record customer complaints submitted in a database for reconciliation at the end of the month. To check our communications system daily to ensure all complaints are followed up on by the customer support team.
- Contacting customers by email regarding closure dates and to enquire about their holiday dates to allow for planning and organization.
- Human resource administration including collection of documents for visa processing, recording sick days, leave and other entitlements.
- Managing applications for holiday, emergency leave or cash advances.
- Collecting and evaluating annual insurance for both company liability and employee healthcare.
- Preparing documentation for license renewal of official purposes.
- To maintain a folder of ID copies, passports and staff contact details.
- To reconcile employee company mobile phones each month.
- To be a point of contact for sick leave reporting.
- To issue offer letters, fines and other employee documentation.
- To support the accounting and customer support departments with administrative duties as required.
- To onboard and ensure staff understand the policy, values and procedures of the company.
- Managing office supplies and stationery.
Personal attributes and experience
- Organised and experienced administrator (BA or Masters preferred)
- Calm and able to work under pressure
- Someone who gets things done and manages their time effectively
- Very detailed oriented, someone who rarely makes mistakes
- Expert in Excel essential
- Great English important (written, verbal and listening)
- Flexible and hard-working team player who would like to be a part of a success story
- A self-starter who can work independently
- A strategic thinker who understands the impact of their actions and on the business
- Used to working with senior business decision makers – understanding that discussions may be confidential.