Accounts Payable SpecialistFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
- Accurate and timely processing of Payables transactions.
- Through knowledge of Banking, Import -LC/TR Management
- Preparation of Analytical reports (MIS) for improving business performance.
- Timely completion of Bank Reconciliations
- In-depth knowledge of Imp rest accounting
- Review Supplier’s Reconciliations and monitor expenses control management.
- Interact with Customers & provide them with outstanding reports, and reconcile accounts.
- Provide support in recovery by solving accounting-related issues.
- Identify areas for cost control & productivity improvement.
- Any other related job assigned by the Accounts/ Finance Head
- Education and Experience:
6–7 years of experience in Accounts Payable profile with advanced knowledge of MS Excel, and MS Word SAP experience is preferable.