Accounts Payable ManagerFull time @Addify posted 3 weeks ago
We are looking to hire an Accounts Payable Manager who will be responsible for Invoice Processing and Payment Service for our Client based in Dubai – which is one of the largest companies in the region.
This position is a contract role with an initial duration of 6 months and is renewable or will be moved to a perm role.
The role sits within the Finance Department and reports directly to the Head of Accounting.
- Manage Accounts, Payable team
- Oversee full cycle A/P procedures and functions
- Perform account reconciliation & balance
- Prepare various evaluation reports
- Create & document key processes and procedures for the function
- Lead process improvements, efficiencies, and reporting for AR and AP areas
- Identify and report on customer and vendor trends
- Recommend the system improvements
- Review and implement new policies and procedures
- Work with external auditors
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- ACCA or CIMA certified
- 5-7 years of an overall experience with 2-3 years in a senior level or managerial position
- Expert in end-to-end Accounts payable process management
- Strong experience in Payroll Management
- Strong experience in internal stakeholders’ management and team management experience
- Proficient Excel skills and ability to create Excel dashboards and various reports
- Experience with MS Dynamics or any enterprise ERP like Oracle or SAP
- Experience in company merger procedures will be an added advantage
- Preference will be given to candidates available immediately
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to work in the United Arab Emirates. Please apply with your resume and remember to provide us with your contact details.
We will review your job application within 7 working days. Should your profile fit the requirements of the role a consultant from Edari will be in touch with you to get a deeper understanding of your profile, to discuss the role in more detail, and potential next steps.