Accounts AssistantFull time @Addify posted 2 weeks ago
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and friendly team? CBD assists with market entry, business (re)structuring, company formation, and business support services throughout the GCC. On a mission to continue growing, we are in need of an Accounts Assistant to join our expanding team in the UAE
- Responsible for supporting the Finance Manager and Accountant in recording and processing financial data relating to all aspects of the business.
- Ensures accurate and timely data entry of all transactions into accounting systems (Xero and QuickBooks).
- Ensures financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted international accounting standards, policies, and procedures.
- Accountable for all visa transactions from reviewing the invoices, sending them to the client, and ensuring the collection of visa receivables on time.
- Ensures accurate posting of all visa transactions provided by the PROs and reconciling each visa matter code.
- Prepares reconciliations of E-Dirham account, Noqodi account, and Cash Online account and ensures that they are properly accounted for.
- Liaise closely with the Labour and Immigration team for all visa matters.
- Corresponds with other departments in relation to financial matters.
To apply for this position or to find out more, please contact the given email address before 16th September 2022.