Accounting ManagerFull time @Addify posted 1 week ago
- Hiring, training, retaining, and supervising accounting team members.
- Delegating tasks to account for employees according to their skills, interests, requirement, and expertise.
- Overseeing the accounting department’s day-to-day activities to ensure employees complete all projects on time.
- Reviewing all accounting processes and assignments to ensure they all align with current financial legislation.
- Creating and implementing budgeting, reporting, and forecasting plans
- Maintain relationships with authorities & clients.
- Follow new laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting
- 7+ years working in Accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and a large number of people.
- Knowledge of Owner Association Industry.
- Excellent Organisation Skills.