AccountantFull time @Addify posted 9 months ago
- Responsible for financial accounting and the proper execution of accounts receivable, accounts payable and investment accounting, including payment transactions.
- First point of contact for issues relating to accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Bank postings
- Preparation, support and monitoring of approval workflow for invoices
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements and will take over internal reporting tasks.
- Posting accruals and deferrals
- Participation in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Work together with our tax advisor on annual financial statements and be responsible for the year end audit with our external auditors.
- Correspondence with internal and external contacts
- Handle cash flow transactions and projecting cash requirements for future
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the Finance Manager
- Ensure compliance with taxation regulations, generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)/International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and company procedures.
- Graduated in Accounting, Management, Economics (or in a similar area)
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS and German GAAP is a plus
- Professional Certification like CA / CPA / CMA
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, etc.)
- Experience in working with ERP systems
- Local VAT experience required
- at least 5 years’ experience required
- Fluent in English, and knowledge of German is a plus
You can expect from us
- Friendly, collaborative and high-motivated team
- You can be the driver of your learning and development
- Unified and generous medical insurance coverage – that’s right we all have the same insurance category!
- Daily lunch provided
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive Remuneration
- Vibrant, dynamic and accessible office in DIP – 5 min walk from DIP metro
- Social gatherings and team building activities throughout the year!