AccountantFull time @Addify posted 9 months ago
About the job
At Eathos we believe that the region’s dynamic food and beverage sector presents a wide range of opportunities for the right brands with an innovative edge. We were founded in 2014 and we are in 2 countries UAE & KSA with up to 750 employees.
We are committed for serving exceptional food that makes us the absolute franchisee partners to launch, develop, and revitalize successful dining concepts, to provide our guests with an impeccable dining experience. Our Brick and Mortars are Kababji Grill, Sushi Art, Joga, Rosa’s Thai, Cocotte and Tortilla.
Our services have also expanded in 2020 beyond Brick & Mortars to include Cloud Kitchens and wide expansion in Virtual Brands. Eathos currently operates in more than 41 branches across the 2 countries with 5 Cloud Kitchens and up to 15 Virtual Brands.
As the Accountant, you will provide support to the Accounts Department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for Eathos’ finances. You will be responsible for maintaining, preparing, and reconciling accounts and other financial documents. This position will require you to have a broad understanding of accounting principles.
What you will do:
- Posts and processes journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Updates accounts receivable and issues/processes invoices
- Updates accounts payable and performs reconciliations
- Assists in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to Eathos’ accounting and financial guidelines
- Keeps the financial data in databases up to date to ensure that information will be accurate and available immediately when needed
- Supports senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings and external/ internal auditing
- Assists with reviewing of expenses, payroll records, and any other tasks to be assigned by the Chief Accountant
- Must have at least one to two years of work experience as Accountant in UAE
- Experience in bank reconciliation, vendors reconciliation, receivables reconciliation.
- Knowledge about concepts of prepayments, accruals, depreciation, and month end closing
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a high-flier over teamwork and fluent in English communication
- Has outstanding organizing abilities and great attention to details
- Completed bachelor’s degree in accounting or any related field
- Knowledge about Oracle Net Suite will be a plus
- Background of F&B (restaurants) will be a plus
- Preferably available to join immediately and currently located in Dubai, UAE
- 30 days working remotely from outside the UAE
- Medical insurance
- Discount on all our brands