AccountantFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
Finance Reporting Manager – Work Closely with Finance Reporting Manager giving support with all accounting tasks.
Department Heads – Update Overhead analysis with the latest actual and perform quarterly forecasts and manage the budget process.
- Calculating Accruals, Prepayments, and provisions
- Prepare reconciliations of Balance sheet accounts with analysis of all material balances
- Reconcile Intercompany accounts and Liaise with the counterparty.
- Assist Finance Reporting Manager with Adhoc reporting requirements.
- Support in Half Year & Year End Reporting
- Prepare cash flow and bank reconciliations.
- Manage Direct/Indirect Overheads & Produce quarterly overhead forecasts and manage the budget process.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Recognized accounting qualification.
- Minimum Experience: 3 years in accounts
- Demonstrates a passion for the role and for the company and is resilient whilst working under pressure.
- Copes well whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Flexible and committed to the needs of the business.
- A keen eye for detail
- A self-starter attitude.
- Communication – Fluent in the English language both verbally and written
- Communicates effectively with other parties who will have varying levels of financial knowledge.
- Maintains confidentiality, when necessary, influences others who have different interests and objectives Completes work on time, and achieves results
“Please take the time to read the job description, you must meet all the criteria set out above for your application to be considered. We do check all applications and suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 days. If you are not contacted by us within 5 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time.”