AccountantFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
- Handle accounts receivables & payables.
- Serving as an intermediary between departmental and external suppliers.
- Following all financial tasks such as processing payrolls and purchase orders.
- Create ad-hoc financial reporting for various business needs and follow the accuracy in creating all its procedures and statements.
- Carrying out all banking transactions and reconciliations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors, suppliers, and business partners.
- Maintaining and updating vendor database and spreadsheets
- Undertaking reconciliation of supplier statements
- Negotiating payment terms with vendors and suppliers.
- Conducting all financial cyclical audits.
- Qualifications & Experience
- Must be a Jordanian national.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Must be sufficiently aware of all financial procedures.
- Proven experience, 5+ years on the same field.
- Have a certification of any accounting software will be added advantage.
- Experience in working with EPR system.
- Experience with VAT and multi-currency exposure.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.