AccountantFull time @Addify posted 10 months ago
With more than 4500 professionals, over 50 of the world’s leading IT vendors, and a solid 50-year track record of performance and reliability, the Midis Group is an international organization comprised of over 170 companies across the emerging markets of Europe, the Middle East & Africa. The group is known for its advanced offering of ICT services and consultancy, system integration capabilities, software and hardware solutions, and distribution coverage, along with Data Center capabilities, IT infrastructure, and power solutions. The Midis Group was named one of the World Economic Forum’s initial 100 Global Growth Companies. We focus on providing the best in services, with integrity, to vendors, partners, and customers across the destinations we serve.
The Accountant is responsible for processing, recording, updating, and reconciling accounting transactions with accuracy and efficiency in accordance with the company methods and policies ensuring the integrity of accounting information.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Review, input, and control daily entries and transactions on the system and ensure all supporting documents are properly classified;
- Handle, process, and track various payments and expenses based on internal approvals;
- Complete journal entries and ensure proper reconciliation of accounts;
- Prepare and reconcile the accounts payable and receivable;
- Record and maintain the reconciliation of prepaid and accrued expenses;
- Organize and maintain a proper archive system
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual closings;
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns as per country legislations and regulations;
- Handle the daily management and inventory of fixed assets;
- Assist in the processing of financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines;
- Maintain and reconcile the company petty cash.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or any other related field
At least 3 to 5+ years of relevant accounting experience