AccountantFull time @Addify posted 5 months ago
· Verification of documents to process petty cash payments and supplier payments to ensure goods/services received Posting of entries in the system as per IAS and IFRS, month-end closing along with the filing of VAT returns within due dates.
· Compliance with FTA rules and regulations with regard to taxation.
· Maintaining General books of accounts including revenue & expenditure, revenue audit & MIS reports, so that the unit results are available for Management & auditors’ check & verification.
· Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
· Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
· Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue
· Reconciling bank statements Payments processing to vendors, invoices raising to clients, payment collection from customers.
· Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts, and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
· Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements. To complete the month’s end within the time frame of management.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and word)
· Good Computer skills
· Email writing
Experience & KPI:
· min. 3-5 years of similar experience in the hospitality industry
· Accurate and timely month-end closing VAT return filing in line with rules and time frame
· Collection from customers as per Credit terms
· Timely Supplier payments Local authorities payment as per due dates
· Compliance with FTA regulations, IAS and IFRS