AccountantFull time @Addify posted 6 months ago
1. Manage all accounting transactions
2. Prepare budget forecasts
3. Publish financial statements in time
4. Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
5. Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
. Ensure timely bank payments
7. Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
8. Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
9. Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
10. Audit financial transactions and documents
11. Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
12. Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Qualification / Education Level :
- BSc in Accounting
- CPA / CMA / CA is an advantage
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s, QuickBooks, and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- At least 2-3 years of accounting experience.
- Experience in the UAE is a must.
How to Apply:
Please send an updated CV with the subject line: Accountant – Dubai