AccountantFull time @Addify posted 4 weeks ago
- Manage and streamline day-to-day accounting transactions and operations; manage full set of accounts.
- Reconciliation of accounts, including payable and receivables
- Prepare consolidated group accounts
- Provide accounting support to ensure that financial transactions are in compliance with the VAT regulations.
- Manage and reconcile intercompany ledgers on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Ensure timely and high-quality financial reporting
- Processing and payment of invoices, payroll, and expenses
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties (e.g. external auditors, accounting service providers, tax agents, company secretary, local tax and government authorities)
- Liaise with the external auditor to complete annual financial audit, and act upon recommendations given
- Ensure compliance with local statutory filing requirements across jurisdictions
- Comply with financial policies and regulations, and contribute to further improvement of such internal documentation
- Assist management in decision-making processes by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Experience with Tally accounting software.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- Good knowledge of IFRS and auditing standards
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role in the UAE
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Track record of achieving targets in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Job Type: Full-time
- Tally: 2 years (Required)
- Accounting in UAE: 2 years (Required