AccountantFull time @Addify posted 3 weeks ago
- Provides P/L & balance sheets to the CEO weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Record all trading transactions in relation to deposits, withdraws, profits,s, and losses for each client.
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Take the extra mile to engage customers and meet customers’ financial inquiries.
Accountant responsibilities include managing customers’ trading account P/L, auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating VAT payments and returns. In addition, conducting reports on accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring the company is compliant with all tax regulations.