AccountantFull time @Addify posted 1 month ago
- Responsible to prepare a daily cash collection summary based on the daily collection.
- Collect and verify invoices and their associated payment requests to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible to handle petty cash ensuring that reimbursements are properly approved, remaining courteous and efficient in the processing of duly approved petty cash vouchers, balance, and reconciling cash disbursements made.
- Prepare the cheque requisition for the replenishment of petty cash.
- Prepare and maintain various monthly and weekly financial reports and provide Adhoc reports as and when required by the management.
- Coordinate and communicate with the team, providing information to the finance department on a daily basis.
- Assist auditors to perform an audit. Make sure that appropriate accounting practices and internal controls are met with all accounting standards.
- Assist Line Manager while preparing budget and monitor budget & highlight if overhead exceeds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance, Preferred CA & ACCA
- Required at least 3+ years of UAE experience
- Good English Communication Skills
- Experience in Oracle / Fusion