AccountantFull time @Addify posted 7 months ago
- Receiving, allocating, and posting supplier invoices and customer payments
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier and customer accounts.
- Supplier and customer coordination as and when required
- Recording of bank transactions related to payments and receipts
- Monthly bank reconciliation including resolution of any differences in a timely manner.
- Input and ensure the accuracy of the general ledger bookings with the right cost center.
- Booking intercompany transactions and monthly reconciliation.
- Booking of accruals and other adjusting entries in coordination with Management.
- Support the Financial Controller in recording transactions on a day-to-day level paying attention to detail while recording these transactions.
- Support the Financial Controller to close monthly reports according to Hörmann Policies and procedures.
- Assist internal and external auditors and implement recommendations.
Education: B.Com / Finance Graduate, professional accounting qualification would be an advantage.
- 2 years of minimum experience.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems – especially SAP
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards / IFRS
- Good computer skills Personal skills
- Good communication skill
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, reliable, and accountable individual.