Academic SupervisorsFull time @PACE International School posted 7 months ago
Pace International School, Sharjah is looking for Academic Supervisors. Qualified & experience Candidates can apply here.
The candidate will work to support the Head of School in the effective day-to-day running of the school. The candidate will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team, directly reporting to the Head of School. They will be responsible for maintaining standards of academic achievement, overseeing the continuity, development and progression of the age-appropriate curricular programs. Each member of academic staff will be accountable to the candidate in carrying out their professional duties. They will lead academic innovation and develop programs highlighting the 21st Century skills in a delightful learning environment.
- The candidate should create a strong and effective team spirit that reflects the values of our school
- Be a key player in complying with PACE regulations, school self-evaluation process, preparation of school improvement plan and preparation for DSIB annual inspections aimed at GOOD and higher rating.
- Setting high standards of professional performance.
- Being an excellent communicator, listening to staff, parents and being an effective channel between the Head of School and the other key stake holders.
- Be responsible for all Senior Coordinators and oversee their work in maintaining high standards of teaching, learning and achievement.
- Be responsible for whole school assessment procedures. Oversee pupil target setting and progress tracking.
- Liaise with Admissions on suitability of applicants and scholarship entrance.
- Manage the staffing of all academic lessons including absences and cover procedures.
- Be responsible for the induction of new staff. Facilitate performance management with the Head of School.
- Oversee the reporting of academic achievements to parents and organization of parent meetings.
- Work closely with the Head of School and other senior colleagues on the general development of the school.